It pays to talk to a marketing and design expert before you begin, rebrand or pivot your business.
Just like you would engage an accountant or lawyer to discuss your cashflow or business legality, a consultation with our lead strategy director will ensure:
- Your new business venture is sound
- There is a need for your product or service (we can complete this research for you)
- There is a reason to rebrand (can be defensive, or for growth)
- Talk you through the potential costs of marketing (cost of acquisition)
- Explain the current marketing methods used to secure customers
- Make recommendations to your specific requirements
This consultation provides you with an hour to discuss your ideas, plans and processes you have in mind for your business development. It also provides you with a platform to ask any questions you may have, in relation to marketing, customer experience and best industry practices.
All strategy consultations are completed by Studio Two Director, Steven Vawdrey.
Steven has over 18 years experience in Marketing, Digital deployment, Business modelling, and Customer Experience. He is also skilled in photography, graphic design, web development and business identity.
What we’ll need from you prior to your meeting:
Information about your business
Current website traffic per month
Current marketing activities
Current marketing expenditure
What you think your demographic is
After booking your consultation 1 hour session, we’ll be in touch to find a convenient time to arrange our meeting.