Studio Two is offering Tamborine Mountain’s first VPS business hosting solution.
With many local businesses complaining about the lack of service when using large scale hosting resellers, we’re proud to offer direct phone support when you need it the most, external secure backups once weekly, extremely fast SSD storage as well as the latest Apache software supporting up to PHP v7.1 with Cloud Linux and CageFS for added security. Unlike other providers, we can also offer website development and website updates on demand, when you require them – and importantly our place of business is up here on Tamborine Mountain.
We’re actively limiting the number of businesses that we take on board, to ensure the integrity of our server, as well as the service capability of our small team up here. If you’re interested in moving to our server, be sure to contact us quickly to secure your space.
Our website hosting starts from $154 per year and we also offer business grade Exchange email services for those looking to step their email operations up to the next level with massive storage, sync services and high grade spam filters.
As part of our setup service, we can migrate your existing website and emails for FREE*
If you’re interested in moving your website and email hosting to our server, please contact Steve on email@example.com or 5545 4513 / 0414 931 023 during office hours.
Studio Two Hosting provides the following product(s) as part of our agreement to you:
– SSD storage of your website
– Bandwidth allocated to your website allowing visitors to see your website
– Apache hosting environment, operating up to PHP 7.1
– More flexibility of your hosting environment than standard reseller based hosting
– Direct email and phone support
– Weekly digital offsite backups
– Additional security via Cloud Linux and CageFS
– Our server uptime rating of 99.97%
Outside our agreement, but we can provide these services for you:
– Website design
– Graphic design
– DNS setup/management
– Digital marketing advice and solutions
– Database mining
We do not accept responsibility for:
– Any upkeep of your website or website software
– Any loss of data you may incur (we recommend keeping a physical copy of your website on a USB stick somewhere)
– Any loss of revenue you may incur due to any downtime our server may experience
– Any loss of business you may incur due to any downtime our server may experience